Write For Us – Guest Posting
If you are interested in writing a guest post for Rock Solid Faith, please read the following guidelines that summarizes what we are looking for.
We’re accepting guest post submissions that are centered on the following :
- Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living
- Singleness and Dating
- Sex & Marriage
- Biblical Womanhood
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- Once published, you can publish up to 100 words on your blog with a link to the original article.
- Your post should be at least 1000 words or longer.
- No affiliate links should be included. I may add my own affiliate links to your post, as well as edit to meet SEO requirements and/or format.
- You may include up to 3 links back to your blog.
- Preferred Blogging format: Include a personal story to bring across key concepts. Include a minimum of three main point headings with sub points under each heading, think list post.
- We may edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax etc.
- We may adjust it to match the style of our blog.
Rock Solid faith reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish a guest post submitted for approval. You will get a reply within 1-2weeks if the post has been selected for publishing. By submitting a post, you are giving Rock Solid Faith explicit permission to publish the content on our website and all social media accounts, as well as promoting it via other channels such as our monthly newsletter. We currently do not pay for guest postings.
HOW TO SUBMIT A GUEST POST
To be considered, please send a word document with your draft (including headers and links) to: [email protected] Please use “Guest Post Submission” for the subject line. With your submission, please include a short bio, a photo is optional. I look forward to sharing your story with my readers!