Write For Us – Guest Posting
Rock Solid Faith aims to help everyday christian women become rooted in the word, we do this by providing predominantly Bible study tips and resources alongside christian living articles. If you are interested in writing a guest post for Rock Solid Faith, please read the guidelines below that summarizes what we are looking for.
Submitted guest posts may be refused without reason, the best way to assure approval is to follow the guidelines outlined below.If you do not hear back from us within a week, your post has not been accepted for publishing.
We reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax etc. to match the style of our blog.
Once published, your article becomes the exclusive property of Rock Solid Faith and should NOT be republished on your own blog except a short excerpt (max 100 words) should you choose that links back to the main post on Rock Solid Faith. We currently do not pay for guest postings.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at: [email protected] We look forward to your submissions! Thank you for your interest in writing for Rock Solid Faith.
Topics of Interest
We’re currently accepting guest post submissions on the following topics:
- Bible Study Methods
- Bible Study Tips
- Topical Bible Verses
- Bible Study Tutorials
Guest Post Content Requirements
- Your post must be original and not previously published. Articles should be at least 1000 words, 1200-1500 words is preferred.
- Include at least one anecdote, we all love personal stories.
- No affiliate links should be included
- Break up your post with H2 and H3 headings. Post should include one long tail keyword which should be in bold in the first paragraph and used in one H2 heading as well as a few times conversationally throughout the post. Please also include 8-10 additional related keywords throughout the article. You can use the free keyword research tool Ubersuggest to research your main long tail keyword and to find additional related keywords to include as well. If you need help with SEO Basics, I recommend taking this Free SEO For Christian Bloggers Course.
- You may include up to 2 links back to your blog.
HOW TO SUBMIT A GUEST POST
Once you have confirmed that your post meets the above guidelines, please email your article to [email protected] with the subject line, ” Guest Post Submission”. Include a 3-5 sentence bio with information about you and your blog along with a head shot photo. I look forward to sharing your article with my readers!