Write For Us – Guest Posting
If you are interested in writing a guest post for Rock Solid Faith, please read the following guidelines that summarizes what we are looking for.
We’re currently accepting guest post submissions for the following categories :
- Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF ACCEPTANCE
- Your post must be original and not previously published.
- The theme of the post should be a list post or a how to post. Tips on virtually any topic related to growing in faith or christian living.
- Make your post between 1000-1500 words.
- Include at least one anecdote, we all love personal stories.
- Your post should offer a solution to a problem
- Break up your post with 4-5 headings
- No affiliate links should be included. I may add my own affiliate links to your post, as well as edit to meet SEO requirements and/or format. If you need help with Search Engine Optimization research and learning to rank in Google, I would recommend checking out Christian Bloggers Bootcamp. SEO training is provided on how to rank in Google Feel free to ask me any questions prior to signing up.
- You may include up to 2 links back to your blog.
- We may edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax etc.
- We may adjust it to match the style of our blog.
Rock Solid faith reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish a guest post submitted for approval. You will get a reply within 1-2weeks if the post has been selected for publishing. By submitting a post, you are giving Rock Solid Faith explicit permission to publish the content on our website and all social media accounts, as well as promoting it via other channels such as our monthly newsletter. We currently do not pay for guest postings.
HOW TO SUBMIT A GUEST POST
To be considered, first send me an email with the topic you would like to write on for submission. Once approved, please send a word document with your draft (including headers and links) to: [email protected] Please use “Guest Post Submission” for the subject line. With your submission, please include a short bio, a photo is optional. I look forward to sharing your story with my readers!